Threaded Rod Range at Allfasteners
Does your construction or maintenance job need high a quality threaded rod or two?
At Allfasteners, we know that contractors need constant access to tough and compliant building materials in order to deliver the most satisfactory results for their customers. You need to partner up with a supplier who knows the ins and outs of all things fasteners and fixings.
As part of our threaded fasteners range, our threaded rod, also known as 'Booker' or 'all thread' rod, is manufactured to the highest standards, with a constant channel for access to compliance and testing documents in regards to each product.
Products in this category come in the following configurations:
- GR4.6 Mild Steel: Metric Coarse, Zinc Plated. Sizes range from M6 to M36 diameters, and 1 to 3m lengths.
- GR4.6 Mild Steel: Metric Coarse, Galvanised. Sizes range from M8 to M36 diameters, and 1 to 3m lengths.
- GR8.8 High-Tensile: Metric Coarse, Galvanised.Sizes range from M12 to M36 diameters, and 1 to 3m lengths.
- GR304 Stainless: Metric Coarse, GR304 Stainless Steel.Sizes range from M6 to M30 diameters, and 1 to 3M lengths.
- GR316 Stainless: Metric Coarse, GR316 Stainless Steel. Sizes range from M6 to M36 diameters, and 1 to 3m lengths.
- Custom lengths(see below)
In-House Threaded Rod Cutting Service
Be more efficient with your time onsite, and place an order to have Allfasteners cut your threaded rod to any specified length.
Our in-house cutting service provides flexibility for custom orders and to help you meet budget requirements.
- Eliminate the hassle of creating wastage and additional man hours with complete lengths of rod that need to be cut onsite.
- A readily available range of diameters from M5 to M48, as well as capability to accommodate imperial, BSW and UNC sizes upon request.
- All materials compositions such as mild steel, high-tensile 8.8, and plain, zinc or galvanised.
- We also have access to stainless 304 and 316.
- A variance of cut end requirements also catered for: mitred, chamfered or straight cut. Rods with straight cut ends can be cold galvanised or hot-dip galvanised upon request. For exposed situations, we can create a combination of ends for aesthetic enhancement.
Contact Your Threaded Rod Supplier Who is Trusted by the Trades
Enquiries? Get in touch with Allfasteners today.
- Threaded Fasteners
- Sleeve Anchors
- Through Bolt
- Structural Anchors
- Drop In
- Screw In Anchors
- Nylon Anchors
- Hammer In Anchor
- Powder & Gas Anchoring
- Plasterboard Anchors
- Pin & Charge Bundles
- Wedge Anchors
- Concrete Screws
- NCC Compliant Anchors
- Trak-Pro Pins & Gas Systems
- Anchor Test Equipment
- Chemical Anchors
- Self Tapping Screws
- Needle Point Screws
- Chipboard Screws
- Type 17 Screws
- Self Drilling Screws
- Roofing & Cladding Screws
- Decking Screws
- Collated Screws
- Stainless Self Drilling Screws - Metal
Series 500 Self Drilling Screws - Metal
- Stainless Steel Screws
- Hinge Screws
- Quik Drive Screws
- Wood Screws
- Treated Pine Screws
- Collated Fasteners
- Loose Nails
- Security Fasteners
- Drilling & Cutting
- Sealants & Adhesives
Tools & Accessories
- Installation & Anchor Setting Tools
- Knives & Scrapers
- Pliers, Cutters, Snips & Shears
- Vices & Clamps
- Cleaning Equipment
- Applicators & Dispensing Tools
- Ladders & Height Access
- Storage & Tool Boxes
- Safety Wear & Protective Equipment
- Driver Bits, Holders & Adapters
- Lighting & Electrical
- Hammers & Mallets
- Screwdrivers, Wrenches & Socketry
- Leveling Measuring & Marking
- By Brand