How to setup Hydrajaws® NEW Bluetooth System.
The Hydrajaws® Digital kits are designed to be operated straight out of the box. However, to to get the full power of the Hydrajaws® digital system you will need create a Dashboard account before you can connect via Bluetooth.
Setup your Dashboard and User Licenses
If you have one or several Hydrajaws® kits they should all be controlled from a single Dashboard account. Before proceeding determine which email you would like use for the primary account within your organisation. You can then add and remove user licensees as required within the Dashboard
- Open any internet browser and go to: dashboard.hydrajaws.co.uk
- Click on ‘Sign up now’
- Enter your email and press ‘send verification code.’ Please check your inbox for this verification code.
- Finish entering your details and press ‘create.’ You have now created your Dashboard.
Adding User Licenses:
- From the left-hand menu navigate to Manage Licenses
- You will need to add a single license for each device in your organisation by pressing ‘Manage Subscription.’
- Select a monthly or annual subscription, enter billing information and payment detail. Payment details are required during the 1-month free trial period. You will not be charged if the subscription is cancelled within the trial period.
- Once you have pressed ‘Subscribe’ you’ll be taken back to the Manage License screen where you will see the available license
- Invite users in your organisation by pressing ‘Add New User’
- Once they have accepted your invitation you can assign them a license by pressing ‘Edit’ from the list of users.
- Tick ‘App access required’ press ‘Save’
Setup up your smart phone or iPad device:
- Download the Hydrajaws® Bluetooth App via Apple App Store or Google Play to your smart phone or iPad
- Login into the app using the user email and password
- Turn on the digital gauge. Ensure the gauge is displaying a flashing Bluetooth icon.
- In the app press the Bluetooth button in the top right of screen. Then press ‘Connect a Device’ to look for a device for the first time.
- Select the device from the list, the gauge will connect with the app when the indicator turns green. The app will show its connected in the top right and you will see a battery life percentage.