Australia’s First Choice for Hydrajaws® Pull Testers
British-Made Quality for Australian-Grade TestingLooking for the world’s most reputable brand in anchor and fixings pull testing? When guaranteeing the quality of your build or integrity of safe scaffold installations for your clients or contractors, you often need the proof. With a world that is ever-increasingly focused on regulations and compliance, it makes sense to bring more and more documentation creation in-house. Since its birth in Birmingham UK in 1960, Hydrajaws® Limited has been at the forefront of the manufacture of work-holding fixtures and then anchoring and fixings testing devices. Allfasteners are proud to bring the benefits of this history and successful track record to the Australian construction sector. Made in the UK, and offering a range of capabilities for anchor pull testing for construction and height access installations, Hydrajaws® are leaders in quality, industry knowledge and robustness.
Hydrajaws® Integrity On range at Allfasteners.
M2000 Pro Tester Kit – w/ 0-25kN Digital Gauge.
- Confirm holding power of anchors in most construction materials.
- Pull test using a bolt test adaptor and button adaptor accessories.
M2000 Height Safety Tester Kit – w/ 0-25kN Digital Gauge.
- Confirm holding power of anchors such as eyebolts in fall arrest systems and harnesses.
- Make sure that your scaffold is attached to the wall according to Australian Standards and WorkSafe regulations, with accurate strength reports.
M2000 Safety Life Line Cable Kit 2 – w/ 0-25kN Digital Gauge.
- Safely inspect all anchors and swagged components of lines in accordance with local safety standards.
M2008 HD Export Tester Kit with 0-145kN Digital Gauge
- For proof load testing of larger construction fixings
M2050 Pro Tester Kit w/ 0-50kN Digital Gauge
- Mid to lower range heavy duty pull test applications
For Strength in Accuracy, Ask for Hydrajaws®
If you have any enquiries about any Hydrajaws® product, get in touch with us today.
- Pull Testers
- Sleeve Anchors
- Through Bolt
- Structural Anchors
- Drop In
- Screw In Anchors
- Nylon Anchors
- Hammer In Anchor
- Powder & Gas Anchoring
- Wedge Anchors
- NCC Compliant Anchors
- Seismic Anchors
- Trak-Pro Pins & Gas Systems
- Anchor Test Equipment
- Hollow Wall Anchors
- Chemical Anchors
- Self Tapping Screws
- Needle Point Screws
- Chipboard Screws
- Type 17 Screws
- Self Drilling Screws
- Roofing & Cladding Screws
- Decking Screws
- Collated Screws
- Stainless Self Drilling Screws - Metal
- Series 500 Self Drilling Screws - Metal
- Stainless Steel Screws
- Hinge Screws
- Quik Drive Screws
- Wood Screws
- Treated Pine Screws
- Collated Fasteners
- Loose Nails
- Threaded Fasteners
- Security Fasteners
- Drilling & Cutting
- Sealants & Adhesives
- Hand Tools
- Power Tools
Tools & Accessories
- Installation & Anchor Setting Tools
- Knives & Scrapers
- Pliers, Cutters, Snips & Shears
- Vices & Clamps
- Cleaning Equipment
- Applicators & Dispensing Tools
- Ladders & Height Access
- Storage & Tool Boxes
- Safety & Protective
- Driver Bits, Holders & Adapters
- Lighting & Electrical
- Hammers & Mallets
- Screwdrivers, Wrenches & Socketry
- Leveling, Measuring & Marking