The (Inter)National Destination for Construction Fasteners
To be a global leader in construction fasteners and infrastructure fabrication.
Providing quality and innovation with personalised service in the construction fastening and infrastructure markets so that we can contribute to prosperity and the success of our staff and families.
- Loyalty – Support Allfasteners’ vision & mission
- Accountability – Taking responsibility and ownership in everything we do
- Synergy – Respecting the team and working together to meet the end goal
- Trust – By using Smart Trust & having confidence in the competence of each other
- History: Over two decades of servicing Australia's trades from our Melbourne headquarters – started in 1994.
- Expansion: Since its inception, Allfasteners have grown, with branches opened in Adelaide, Sydney and Brisbane.
- Global success: Allfasteners' expansion now also includes establishment in the North American market, with branches in Cleveland Ohio, New York (Carlstadt New Jersey), Los Angeles California, Minnesota, Dallas Texas and Nebraska.
- Our US branches can be reached via www.allfasteners.com.
Markets – All Industries. All Trades.
With multi-generational knowledge of all trades, sectors and their needs, Allfasteners are the go-to destination for all fastening products for:
- Metal fabrication
- Mechanical construction
- Heavy industry
What We Bring to the Table
- Service: personal and efficient service – real people on the phone who understand all corners of a variety of industries and trades.
- Stock: extensive stock range on hand to meet immediate requirements.
- Range: a huge selection of fasteners and their associated tools, trade supplies, professional trades hardware and accessories for virtually every application.
- Delivery: speedy deliveries anywhere.
- Quality: premium-quality products with the backup many leading manufacturers and brands.
- Prices: competitive trade pricing for all approved customers.
- Leading online capabilities — from the easiest online guest purchase experience of construction supplies in Australia and the USA, to the ongoing development of functionalities that make sourcing of products the easiest and most integrated for our trade account customers. This is done in Australia via the AF Trade Porta. And we continue to build these digital services.
- Support: advice on product applications and onsite support from experienced staff.
- Special products: special items manufactured to order.
- New products: frequent additions to our range that help all industries get the job done. We're always looking to make the customer's job easy, with an eye on developments and innovations in the fasteners space.
- Deals: Combined purchase offers and bonus deals monthly.
Pre and post-purchase, the Allfasteners team is available with advice and support for your fastening needs.
We are available to field enquiries any time between 7am and 5pm AEST Monday to Friday. Or you can email us any time at all.
Fasteners and Tools Range
Allfasteners cover every facet of fastening in construction, mining, and any sector or trade that requires quality products to finish the job with structural integrity and durability, with this range:
As Australia's destination for construction fasteners, Allfasteners also specialise in hard to find products that can be sourced or delivered under urgent time constraints.
Need something sooner than later?
Allfasteners have solid partnerships with some of Australia's most reputable logistics providers, ensuring delivery of your products is timely and accurate, with appropriate handling procedures.
We deliver anywhere in Australia, with a capability to deliver to most sites within metro areas in two to three hours.
Assurance is Our Guarantee
A large range of reputable brands and manufacturers – their quality is our quality.
All Allfasteners products are examined, researched and tested for durability, effectiveness for structural integrity and safety. Australian and international standards are constantly adhered to or exceeded.
Need a custom-made product or a special item?
Allfasteners can source any product or equipment you may need to get your job finished to your clients' satisfaction.
And our in-house engineering facility at AF Industrial allows for the modification of standard lines to better suit the needs of a project.
SUPPORT & PRICING
Our Knowledge, Your Power
Allfasteners is better than the average reseller. We offer an open channel to in-house experts who know what it's like to use our products and which ones to recommend for all applications.
We'll even come to site to advise on products and their applications first-hand. We become part of the project.
Helping Industries and Trades Save
From the longest-planned project to needing fasteners fast mid-project, Allfasteners are specialists in swift sourcing and delivery turnaround times. But no matter what the timeframe, we offer bulk deals to help customers save money, with an easy to manage account customer infrastructure both in person and online.
Allfasteners keep up with and anticipate market trends in all industries and trades, so you can look to us for a constant supply of new and innovative products.
New product releases are accompanied by striking marketing collateral and electronic communications which are concise, industry-relevant, compelling and informative.
Allfasteners understands the need for great value when buying materials for construction.
On a monthly basis, we offer all customers special deals on specified bulk buy quantities and combo deals featuring high quality compatible product combinations.
This is communicated on site via traditional and personal marketing activities and via our industry-leading digital marketing capabilities that segment customer types for relevance and the best value for comms spend.
Have you received our lastest Product Catalogue?
Contact your rep today or call 1800 255 349. Email email@example.com for your FREE COPY. Ongoing digital version of our quarterly Worksite Essentials catalogue also available at www.allfasteners.com.au/wse