Hydrajaws Digital Bluetooth Gauge – Issue 3
Hydrajaws revolutionary digital technology captures test results using a mobile phone or tablet device, and creates instant visual graphs on-site for all types of fixings including anchors & eyebolts.
The Issue 3 model Bluetooth gauge now offers an improved accuracy class of +/- 0.5% full-scale deflection over analogue gauges with an accuracy class of +/- 2%.
- Back-lit display for improved viewing in low light applications
- Rotating display allowing easy reading from any angles*
- Tougher protective cover supplied as standard
- Improved interface allowing easier setup and operation of facilities such as ‘peak hold’
- Improved transducer 1,000 bar as standard
- Larger range of display units: kN, lbf, Kips, psi or bar*
Do you have an Issue 2 model Bluetooth gauge?
Issue 2 gauges will slowly be phased out with the introduction of their new model 3 gauges. Hydrajaws UK is now running an exchange program for these older models in conjunction with their calibration expiry date. This means customers who have bought issue 2 models will receive an issue 3 model upgrade when their gauge is due for a 12-month calibration service.
For more information about the calibration and exchange of issue 2 gauges please contact Allfasteners customer service on 03 9330 0555 or email your enquiry here.
For calibration services of issue 3 Bluetooth and analogue gauges click here.
* Set by Hydrajaws upon request.